If you are using SRWare Iron, you might have noticed that it does not open PDF-files in browser like Google Chrome does. Here is how to get the PDF-viewer to Iron:
- Download Google Chrome, open the dmg-image but don’t install it.
- Right-click (or Ctrl+click) the Chrome application and select “Show package contents”.
- Navigate to “Contents/Versions//Google Chrome Framework.framework/Internet Plug-Ins/”. In this folder you should see a file named “PDF.plugin”, copy it to your desktop. You can close now the Finder window and unmount the Chrome installation image.
- Close Iron if it is running. Open Finder and go to your /Applications folder. Right-click (or Ctrl+click) the SRWare Iron application and select “Show package contents”.
- Navigate to “Contents/Versions//Chromium Framework.framework/Internet Plug-Ins/”.
- Copy the “PDF.plugin” file from your desktop to this folder.
- Close all Finder windows and re-open Iron. Now you should be able to view PDF files in your browser!